At the Aesthetic Institute, a division of The Eye Institute of West Florida, we provide medically necessary procedures for the eyes, face, and skin to patients throughout Tampa Bay.
Expertise in medically necessary plastic and reconstructive surgery.
We specialize in the management and treatment of the following disorders:
- Droopy upper and lower eyelids and other eyelid abnormalities
- Ocular and other facial skin cancers
- Watering eyes and other tear duct abnormalities
- Tumors behind the eye
- Orbital fracture repair
- Eyelid and orbital anomalies due to thyroid disease
- Removal of eyes and socket reconstruction (enucleation, evisceration)
- Treatment of blepharospasm and hemifacial spasm
- Temporal artery biopsies
We work with other physicians and health care providers throughout Tampa Bay to help patients in need of oculoplastic and reconstructive surgery. We accept referrals from physicians, or a patient can contact us directly for an initial consult or a second opinion.
Our team of experts only works in accredited hospitals and surgery centers. Our staff is very experienced both surgically and clinically.
“I just had to thank you again for your kindness and understanding. You are always very nice to me when I see you for my shots. I can’t thank you enough. Having these blepharospasms have really depressed me and have affected my life in a big way, but to have you treat me gives me hope. I wish they would just go away and I wouldn’t have to come and see you for Botox, but I would still come see you and take you to lunch. Thank you.”Alice on her Blepharospasm Procedure